Wednesday 16 July 2014

Home Tuition for MCAT/O'levels/A'levels in Johar Town, Lahore

I'm offering home tuition for those who are experiencing difficulty understanding the MCAT concepts and need extra help apart from the academies in the last one month before the exam. I have been taking O/A levels tuitions before but this is my first attempt at MCAT. Apart from MCAT, I'm also open to teaching Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology for O and A'levels. My strongest subject, despite being in a medical institution, is Mathematics.

I may be inexperienced, but being a fresh graduate and having cleared MCAT on my first attempt, I exactly know the ordeal all of you go through. At nominal fee, I'll give my best. 

My personal academic achievements:

  • 11A(10A*) in O'levels
  • World Distinction in Additional Mathematics
  • 5A* in A'levels inluding an A* in Further Mathematics
  • 3rd best 4As in A'levels
  • 1034 in MCAT 2012
  • Currently studying MBBS at King Edward Medical University
Leave a comment below with your contact number/email or contact me at hamid391@gmail.com if you are interested. Make sure you live in the area, or near the area specified in the heading.

18 comments:

  1. You're a JT-ite, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your total O/A Level equivalence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 975 as some of my exams were given in 2009 when the 90 for an A* system was not introduced.

      Delete
  3. Ma sha ALLAH.......Can you provide me with your email brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I would really appreciate it if you could tutor me. Contact me at maryamkhan509@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother please check your inbox. I have sent a mail to "hamid391@gmail.com".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i wanted to ask that if for some reason i am unable to register for MCAT, and wait till next year. Then in the year that i am waiting, if i have done A'levels then can i do fsc privately and apply for MCAT on the basis of my fsc and not alevels?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AoA!
    I was wondering if u could provide MCAT notes if u have them. It would be awfully nice of u =) my email: blackpearl781@gmail.com
    & I wanted to thankuu for all the trouble u've went through to help people. Thanks a million!
    May Allah reward u in full in sha'a Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Please! I want to study some Physics chapters from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Email: munibabbas042@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. Is 925 total equivalency of O/Alevels okay to enter for entry test Mcat KEMU? And also, plz tell me if a person got regional distinction in biology then what they will count while making equivalency? Like for an A* it's 90 and for an A its 85 and so on. So what they will count for distinction in bio? Like full marks? The equivalency (925) is not good but what if I score 1040+ in Mcat so are there any chances of getting admit to gov med college? Thankyou if you answer my question ... im really confused! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A regional distinction doesn't make a difference to the equivalence. You get 90 for just the A*.
      As for getting in government medical colleges, of course if you get 1040+, you will definitely get in but you'll have to work very hard to achieve such a score.

      Delete
  10. You said you also got accepted by LUMS? But there's no medical in LUMS then what you actually applied for? What would you have done if you had gone to LUMS?

    ReplyDelete

Your suggestions and comments will be valued.