Wednesday 21 August 2013

UHS MCAT Practice Material!

Here is stuff that I gathered while I studied at KIPS.You won't find these in the market so take full advantage. It includes 5 full length papers that you can practice in the days before the test. But make sure you are not disheartened by the results you get as these are much harder than the actual MCAT test.

KIPS Practice Tests (Click on it to start the downloading after skipping the ad and then unzip the downloaded file to find the folder with pictures)

I also came across the UHS MCAT 2012 paper I appeared in last year.

Here is the paper:  2012
Make sure you do this, as many questions are repeated plus it will give you an idea of what the actual paper is like.


I hope this stuff helps you. :)

10 comments:

  1. Aoa,

    Thank you so much for this. It is really helpful indeed. May Allah reward you for your efforts! Amin!






    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these tips. There's a lot of preparation needed for MCAT and one thing that can help you is finding a good tutor to review the important points that will surely come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u happen to have answers to the second full length paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...i am currently doin o levels...wa percentage do i need for o levels to get into nust uni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It varies from subject to subject. And admissions in nust depend mainly on their entry test.

      Delete
  5. yar ye download nae ho rae mj se????kese karne hen plz help.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just click on them and they'll start downloading, unzip the compressed file and you'll get a folder.

      Delete
  6. aoa..can you please upload the answer keys of the flp please? pr tel me where i can find them? thanu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam , I got 1 A* , 4 A's and 2 B's ( B in Math and Physics) in Olevels. I gave my olevels and alevels from Abroad. I did not give Pak Stds. Or Islmaiyat but gave Urdu and got an A in it.
    Now here's my dilemma : After alot of hard work, I scored 3 A's in my Alevels (Phy Chem Bio)
    Im currently taking a gap year to prepare for MCAT.
    I need to know : Do i need to give Pak Stds and islamiyat? Will not having given these subjects affect my FSc equivalence? Will giving them improve it in any way possible? As they add Your Raw Olevel marks into your Fsc?

    Also. Question 2 : I am aiming for Govt. Medical colleges. To improve my score, shall i re-give olevel Physics and Olevel Math?

    PLEASSSSEE suggest me something, I'm desperate ������

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is extremely informative, my confusions are cleared.Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Your suggestions and comments will be valued.